Monday, September 7, 2009

Changes to the Sunday School Blog

Starting this week, I will begin only posting Sunday School Lesson, Text and Talking points and related information on our Sunday School Blog. I still may post and occasional article to read or video to watch, but I will no longer post "news" related items to the blog unless it is relevant to what we are studing.

I will however, place a link to my news blog rukiddingme.org for such "news" worthy sites. If you choose to following that blog or occasionally look at it, that is great, if not, thanks for just following the Sunday School Class Blog.

I believe the blog should be relevant to our class and discussions. At times I have posted items, while, interesting to me, may not have been so interesting or relevant to the followers of our SS blog.

Stay tuned this week for Text and Talking points for this coming Sunday. Great input this week.

No comments: