Friday, November 13, 2009

Pray! Pray urgently! Now !!!! This is not a random chain prayer email !!!

From: Judy <jhpuckett55@yahoo.com>
Subject: Pray! Pray urgently!
To:
Date: Friday, November 13, 2009, 9:51 AM

I am asking for prayer for the convicting power of the Holy Spirit upon a Muslim man named Mohammed.
 
     He came to my English class here in Mali over a month ago and immediately began challenging me on the message of the Bible.  He asked typical Muslim questions--things that Islam and the Qu'ran teach opposite of the Bible, such as the Deity of Jesus.
 I even sent some emails to some people back home asking for some thoelogiacal help on some of his questions but in all God gave me answers.  I surprised myself with the answers I gave. Had to be God.  He has continued coming to class, improving his English, and we have been reading the book of John, among other scriptures and Bible stories.  I have noticed a difference in him for several weeks.  He has not been challenging me but asking questions! 
  I just got a text message from him.  He wants to talk to me about something I said in class, "a phrase "the blood of Jesus'"!!  He said it "made him happy". I believe that God is drawing him and he is close to commiting to Christ. He is not young--probably late 30's and well educated. Please pray right now.  Then keep praying daily. Praise Him!   Judy
 
 
JUDy
"The Lord lives!!!  Blessed be my Rock. 
Let the God of my salvation be exalted!
Ps 18:46

No comments: