Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help Needed from the Grace Sunday School Class for Youth Going to New Orleans

Per Kim Epps, see below.  Help is needed for some deserts this weekend.  Please call or email Kim if you can help out. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


From: kim epps <kimepps78@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Subject:
To: Lee Daniel <harryldanieliii@gmail.com>


Hey Lee,
 
I have a favor to ask you, since the spaghetti dinner has been changed to donations only, I was hoping our sunday school class would be willing to sponsor the desert table? Bradley told us to plan for 100 to 125 people. I know this is a lot to ask of our class, but I know that we can do it for our youth to spread the gospel in New Orleans and show the homeless that God loves them by providing essentials that we so often take for granted.
 
So what I am asking is if you are willing to help out, it will be greatly appreciated and maybe you have a friend or family member who would be willing to help too. You can e-mail me at kimepps78@hotmail.com or you can call me at 678-773-6204. I hope this is ok, please let me know.
 
Thank you so much,
Kim

No comments: