Saturday, April 9, 2011

Text and thoughts for Sunday

Class

It is late and this is the first chance I have had to send this out.  Please read in Revelation 2:18 - 29 & 3:1 - 6.  We will be discussing the church in Thyatira and Sardis.  I think you will find this Sunday to be especially interesting.   Read your cross references also if you have a Study Bible.

Also, this past Sunday I attended for our class the 2nd Genesis Meeting for whoever is going to be our class coordinator.  I will not be able to be this person as I will be working with the College and Career class on there project for 2nd Genesis.  I have some thoughts on what we as a class should do after spending time at the meeting.  I am excited about what God is doing among us.  I will be asking again, for a volunteer for this position.  Once this is position is filled then we will move on to how our class will be involved.

Also, Easter is fast approaching.....  Remember, He is risen !!!  No longer on the cross, but the complete Gospel message is not finished with His defeating death but with His glorious return !!!

Pray for each other and seek Him in all things.  Remember the group from Grace going to feed the homeless in Atlanta Saturday as well.

Lee


No comments: