Tuesday, June 19, 2012

‘Modern-day Nostradamus’ warns U.S. of doom

You have heard me talk about Joel Rosenberg many times in our class.  He is a world class reporter and novelist.  He writes for the Wall Street Journal.  I stongly encourage you to read this entire article, ALL the way to the end.  People, we have to get back to the basics and turn from what ill's America.  I plan on buying his latest book mentioned in the article, but that is not my main point.  As your teacher there are times I feel we need to take things a little more to heart.  Our lessons of late in Joshua are just that.  Please be in much prayer about this Sunday.  We have many people hurting among us and that need our prayer, friendship and discipleship.   Stay in The Word.  Stay on your knees.  Do all these things in God's strength not your own.


http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/author-will-america-go-out-with-a-bang/

A Free Press For A Free People Since 1997


No comments: