Thursday, January 21, 2010

Praise Report, please read from Victoria

Victoria sent this to me this morning.  (Victoria, I did not ask permission to send this, forgive me if I shouldn't have)

Too many times we take our daily routine in life for granted.  Read Victoria's praise report of thankfulness for the safety of her Husband.


Sincerely,

Lee Daniel
www.hdins.com
770-382-8954 office
770-386-4081 fax



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peters, Victoria L Civ USAF AFOSI Det 117 <Victoria.Peters@ogn.af.mil>
Date: Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:56 AM
Subject: Praise Report
To: Lee Daniel <ldaniel@hdins.com>, mtanner42@gmail.com
Cc: bradley.baker@gbc-cg.org, doug.harris@gbc-cg.org


I have a PRAISE report, very near and dear to my heart.  Yesterday Eddie was on the way home from work unaware that there was a car chase going on.  He was on I75 in the far left lane and was passing a  semi when out of his rear view mirror he saw a dark car coming at him, he estimated around 100 mph, he had no time to go anywhere as the semi was on the right and the guard wire was on the left so he just gripped the steering wheel.  The Mercedes hit him and lifted the back end of his car off the road.  He said it bounced off of him and he saw that the front end of the Mercedes was crumpled and steam was pouring out of it.  Eddie stared pulling off the road and as soon as the Mercedes could get by it screamed on down the road.  Eddie called 911 and reported it and just a few second later the Mercedes hit several more cars.  Eddie was in Mother's little car and the damage to it was really minor, but one thing that really caught my eye was that the gas tank had a significant dent and scrape to it.  With a semi on the right side, oncoming traffic on the left and then just the impact and the gas tank taking a hit, I can only say that by the Grace and the Mercy of our Lord and Savior my husband had not a scratch, the worst thing that happened was his hat was knocked off of his head.

Almost every day I pray for our safety as we travel up and down I75 and I must admit after one prays the same prayer for so long, we tend (at least I do) to take it for granted.   I am so thankful that Jesus Christ does not take my prayers for granted like I pray them sometimes.

Just had to share and give Him the praise.

Your sister in Chirst,

Victoria


No comments: