Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Care package info on Victoria's friend Tammy that is deployed

Okay class, here is your chance to minister to someone we have direct contact with that is deployed.  Please see Victoria's email and the email below from Tammy.  Most of all, please please pray for her and her family. 

Thank you Victoria for sharing. 

The plan.... bring your stuff Sunday morning.  We will pack it and give it to Victoria (with funds) to mail it on Monday.  Also, note you can send her your own card or letter.


Let's pour out Christian love to this sister that is serving for freedom.  Bring some shoe boxes to mail with also.  Even if we have more than one, that is ok, we can stagger them over the weeks.

Lee



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peters, Victoria L Civ USAF AFOSI Det 117 <Victoria.Peters@ogn.af.mil>
Date: Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM
Subject: FW: question
To: Lee Daniel <ldaniel@hdins.com>


Lee, this is from Tammy.  She gave some good ideas below.  My heart is
moved on what she needs more than anything...prayer.
Her mailing address if anyone wants to send her a card is:

Tammy Cole
USF-1/JCIU-I
APO  AE  09348

And the reason she calls me kommie mommie is my title is KOM, she came
up with kommie mommie and it has stuck.  I didn't want anyone to think I
was, you know, communist!

Thank to everyone in the class for thinking of her.

Victoria


Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 3:37 AM
To: Peters, Victoria L Civ USAF AFOSI Det 117
Subject: RE: question

Hi kommie mommie,
  That is awful sweet! I just had my brother send me some more soap,
nivea
lotion and shampoo/conditioner.  This place definitely caters to the
male
gender in the few small concessions they have.  He sent me huge bottles
so I
am good til I leave here.
  Things I can't get here are my favorite toasted peanut butter
crackers
(the Austin ones from walmart, they are cheap and they are the best!).
Maybe some oxyclean to wash my clothes or just the oxyclean stain
remover.
Other than those two necessities, I really can't think of anything.  I
am
not being difficult we are just so busy that all we do is work or sleep.
Letters or cards would really be great! And of course ALWAYS PRAYERS!!!!
I
think I need prayers the most, so really that would be enough to ask
for.
That God's will be done in all areas of my life, personally and
professionally.  Things have changed from before - so the teams here are
much better.... THE POWER OF PRAYER!
  Love and miss you!
Tammy


-----Original Message-----
From: Peters, Victoria L Civ USAF AFOSI Det 117
[mailto:Victoria.Peters@Ogn.af.mil]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 4:57 PM
To: Cole, Tammy L Civ USAF USF-I JCIU/ALPHA TEAM
Subject: question

Hey Tammylynn,

I hope you are well.  My Sunday school class wants to send you a box,
please
give me some suggestions that you can use.

Love, km


No comments: