Friday, May 21, 2010

Fwd: Important Message from Johnny Hunt


The Southern Baptist are looking at how they plant churches in the future and spreading the gospel.  There has been much confusion on this.  This is an email from Johnny Hunt with correct information on what is called "The Great Commission Resurgence Report".  It would be worth your time to at least become familiar with it.  We can discuss this more in Sunday School if anyone has any questions.

Lee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Dear Brother,

I am sending you a link to the interview that Dr. Ronnie Floyd did recently  with the editor of the state newpaper in Oklahoma.  It clarifies a lot  of things on the Great Commission Resurgence Report on which our committee has been working diligently for the past year.  There has been much misunderstanding and many unwarranted criticisms about what we have  prepared.  I believe with all my heart God led me and the committee to present the report, in the form it is now, to our convention next month in Orlando.  I believe it is what our denomination needs for such a time as this.  I have this conviction deep in my heart and  I wanted you to hear that from me. I would also encourage you go to pray4gcr.com and listen to the 5 minute video there.

 

Here is where you come in.  Will you make every effort to attend the SBC in Orlando and bring as many messengers with you to support the GCR report that will be presented on Tuesday afternoon after the Presidential election?    I need you to do so.

I look forward to seeing you there and I pray God's blessings on you.  If you are unable to attend as a Messenger yourself, please help send your Pastor and those who will go with him as messengers.

 

By the way, we look forward to seeing you soon and I hope you will go to timothybarnabas.org and register for one of the three Timothy Barnabas Pastors schools this fall.  Registrations are coming in quickly and we want to hear from you as well.  This will undoubtedly be our "biggest and best" Timothy Barnabas School and I want you to join us for this special time.  If you  want a brochure and did not get one mailed to you, or you want  additional ones, call Star Lee at 678-494-2640 or email her at star.lee@fbcw.net  and we will get it right out to you.  Help us spread the word.

 

Dr. Johnny M. Hunt

Link to Dr Floyd interview: http://baptistmessenger.com/messenger-insight-vidcast-special-report-d



This message was sent from Johnny Hunt to harryldanieliii@yahoo.com. It was sent from: First Baptist Church Woodstock, 11905 Highway 92, Woodstock, GA 30188. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


To be removed click here  

No comments: